Products and Services
Primary Service: Theatre/Story/Movie Production
The primary service is to teach STEAM via the storytelling process. The stages of this process include:
- Create the story idea.
- Build the story set (with the necessary technologies).
- Write the story (including the setting, characters, and dialogue).
- Draw and paint the setting.
- Create the characters.
- Integrate the technology that will allow the characters and set to interact.
- Tell the story.
- Use stop-motion animation software and videography to create the movie.
- Publish the movie to the web.
Secondary Service: Theatre/Story/Movie Production
Isolate any of the primary services and teach it as an individual lesson.
Tertiary Service: Random STEM Activities
The tertiary service is subdivided into the following categories: Educational and Story.
- The Educational service will teach a STEM concept using a client-requested activity.
- The Story service will use a story set to simply tell a story for entertainment purposes.
Product: The Story Set